NationStates Jolt Archive

I have made a mistake.

27-05-2005, 07:13
Well i have voted an opinion in an issue, and it screwed my ideal up so to speak. Can you change past decisions or do ya just gotta live with your decisions. If so, is there a possibility the decision will be challenged in the future??

If not: :headbang: :sniper: :gundge: :mp5: :( :mad:
27-05-2005, 12:57
If the issue comes around again, you can vote on it then.
27-05-2005, 19:46
That's a Hell of a lot of unhappy smileys. Which is really sort of antithetical to the whole "smiley" thing when you think about it.