NationStates Jolt Archive

Readdressing issues?

The Shadowlord
11-06-2004, 02:49
Is there a way to change your answer to a past issue, or have that issue brought up again for legislation?
Zyzyx Road
11-06-2004, 02:51
Wrong forum son.

To answer said question, you have to wait for it to come again.
The Shadowlord
11-06-2004, 02:54
Yes, this is the wrong forum.. the Gameplay link was what I pushed.. ended up here. Thanks for the info! ^^
Unfree People
11-06-2004, 03:19
S'ok - a mod'll probably move it. And yes, the issue will come again and you can reverse your stance, but you can't change the effects of an issue that has already passed.