NationStates Jolt Archive

UN Delegacy

Umpa Lumpas Losers
21-05-2004, 23:00
Can I transfer UN delegacy from 1 country to another without having to endorse :?:
1 Infinite Loop
22-05-2004, 05:22
Neo England
22-05-2004, 15:36
If you want to transfer endorsements, the best way of doing it is to say to the region your in that you are trying to transfer, resign from the UN, sign up with the other nation, and ask for the nations to re-endorse you.

But you deffinatley cant transfer as you are only allowed only one UN nation at any time.